The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People

I took active notes and created my own 3–4 page summary of the book to keep its content fresh in my mind. I recommended and gifted the book to others. I reread it in full whenever I felt I needed a booster shot. And I actively sought to apply the seven habits to my own life.

Here are the seven habits:

1. Be Proactive: act in your circle of influence and expand from there.
2. Begin with the End in Mind: imagine looking back at the end of your life and asking, who have I become and what have I achieved?
3. Put First Things First: focus on what is important, especially things that are not urgent (exercise, carefree timelessness with friends and family, etc.).
4. Think Win-Win: seek mutually beneficial solutions in human interactions.
5. Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood: seek to understand other people and make the conversation about them (ultimately, this can be a huge emotional intelligence builder).
6. Synergize: seek to combine individual components to be more than the sum of their parts.
7. Sharpen the Saw: seek to continuously improve in all areas of life.

Enjoy!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

64 FREE Online Courses by Harvard University

9 things you probably didn’t know about Amazon.

Difference between a skill and a strategy.